Florida Jackpot Triple Play started on January 30, 2019, and is a replacement for Florida Lucky Money.
The drawing is on every Tuesday and Friday night at 11:30 PM Eastern Time.
Florida Jackpot Triple Play jackpots start at $500,000 and can roll over to up to $2 million
if there isn't a jackpot winner. Once the Jackpot Triple Play jackpot
reaches $2 million, the top prize pool rolls down and increases
the payouts on all of the lower-tier prize levels.
- Log in to your account. If you do not have one, click here.
- Go to Buy Tickets section, and Choose Florida Jackpot Triple Play.
- Select how many tickets you want to play. Select 6 numbers from 1 through 46 on Jackpot Triple Play Selection Panel. You will have 3 sets of 6-number lines. If you'd like to add COMBO, simply select 'Yes'.
- If you want to use the same numbers that you played last time, click Last Tickets Purchased
button to fill out Jackpot Triple Play numbers. Or, if you want to use your computer randomly pick numbers, simply click Fill Up with Quick Pick button.
For the payout and example, click Florida Jackpot Triple Play Payouts
- You may also use our Wheeling System to wheel the numbers, and click Fill with Wheeling Numbers to fill out numbers in the Ticket Cart.
- Decide if you want to add COMBO by selecting Yes or No option.
- Select how many times you want to play. You can play up to 30 times.
- Fill out payment information, or use your account money (You may also use Paypal to deposit funds in My Account section). Double check all information in the
form, then, submit your tickets.
- Once we have received and purchased your tickets, we will send you a copy of your tickets.
How to Buy Other Florida Lottery Tickets Online: