|Welcome to Lottohitter.com (IP: 18.104.22.168)|
|Recent News: (view all news)|
|2019-01-15: Lucky Money game ending|
Florida Lucky Money will end after the draw of January 29, 2019. A new game called Jackpot Triple Play will replace Lucky Money. If you win free Lucky Money tickets on 01/29/2019, you will receive free Jackpot Triple Play quick pick tickets.
2018-09-23: New Number Composer
New number composing functions have been added for Florida Pick games. These functions are more efficient to get Pick games' combinations.
Tips on Number Selections(If you have any suggestions or tips on picking numbers, please send us your strategies so we can share with others.)
- Do not choose the combinations have been drawn before
- Based upon our study, the repeated combinations are unlikely being drawn again. A set of six-same-number combinations takes more than 3,000 years to occur for the second times.
- Do not choose the extreme numbers
- One example of the extreme numbers looks like 01-02-03-04-05-06. This kind of combination is unlikely to happen. According to our study, six extreme numbers have never been drawn in Florida lotto history.
- Do not use mathematical arithmetic progressions
- Some examples of using arithmetic progressions are adding 10 to numbers, like 02-12-22-32-42-52, or multiplying some number, such as multiplying numbers by 3.
- Do not choose all numbers from one group
- For instance, in Florida lotto 6/53, we divide numbers into several groups as 1-9, 10-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, and 50-53. Avoid choosing all numbers from one group.
- Do not choose all odd or even numbers
- Bases upon the history of Florida Lottery, all 6 odd numbers or 6 even numbers are rarely occurred.
- Do choose high - low pattern
- Most winning numbers spread across the entire number field. Normally, we split this number field in half. Low half is 1-26, and high half is 27-53. All high or all low numbers are rarely drawn. The best pattern is 2/4, 3/3, or 4/2, for instance, we pick 2 low numbers and 4 high numbers in the case of 2/4. These three patterns occur more than 80% of the time.
- Do choose numbers from different groups
- From previous winning numbers, most of them spread across different groups. However, sometimes, one or more of the number groups is missing, for example, on 2013-06-15, the winning numbers 03-16-19-20-32-52, there is no number from 40's. Checking and studying previous winning numbers will help you to determine which group to omit and which group to give extra heavy attention.
- Do choose even - odd pattern
- As we have stated before, all odd or all even numbers are rarely drawn, occurring less than 1% of the time. The best mix is 2/4, 4/2, or 3/3, which means, in the case of 3/3, 3 even numbers and 3 odd numbers should be selected. These three patterns have occurred in 82% chance in all drawings.
- Do choose numbers adjacent to previous winning numbers
- For example, if number 15 has been hit in the last drawing, its adjacent numbers(14 and 16) are likely to be drawn. It is practical to pick adjacent numbers because 80% of the drawings have been occurred. A good example is 2013-05-29, the winning number is 04-36-42-47-48-52, the next drawing(2013-06-01) comes 05-15-29-35-40-47. We can see 04-05, 36-35, and 48-47.
- Do sum up previous winning numbers
- According to our study, the summation of the most winning numbers is laid between 110 and 210. For example, for Florida Lotto from 2012-02-01 to 2013-01-12(100 draws), 89% of the sums of these 100 draws is in the range of 110 to 210, only 5% is smaller than 110, and 6% is larger than 210. Thus, the combination of 03-05-11-19-26-35 has little chance to win. A good practical combination is between 140 and 200 because almost 70% of combinations are in this range.
- Do repeat some numbers from previous winning numbers
- According to our study, some numbers of the last three winning numbers like to show up again and again. For example, from 2013-05-18 to 2013-07-06, we can see 01, 33, 40, 46, and 47 shown up repeatedly.
|If you have any suggestions or tips on picking numbers, please send us your strategies so we can share with others.|